mehr als 125 Jahre
HomeContactSitemapImprintPrivacy protection

History

The LITTERER Group can look back on a company history of over 125 years.

1893 Foundation as a firm of painters
1928 Franz Litterer institutes concentration on corrosion protection
1959 Establishment of the stationary corrosion protection plant in Mannheim
1974 Subdivision of the company into Franz Litterer KG and Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH (corrosion protection)
1975 Foundation of Litterer Gerüstbau GmbH Mannheim (scaffolding erection)
1985 Setting up of Gustavsburg branch
1986 Acquisition of Gerüstbau GmbH Ludwigshafen (scaffolding erection)
1991 Foundation of Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH Leipzig
1992 Foundation of Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH Düren
1993 Foundation of Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH Zwickau
1993 Setting up of our Rheinbrohl branch
1997 Foundation of Litterer Polska S.p.z.o.o. Cracow
1999 Foundation of CorroLIT GmbH Hamburg
1999 Setting up of our Dresden branch
2001 Foundation of Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH Augsburg
2002 Setting up of our Cologne branch
2003 Setting up of our Berlin branch
2007 Bremen becomes a branch of our Leipzig facility
2007 Establishment of Litterer Bautenschutz GmbH Dresden (building protection)
2010 Setting up of our operational base at Grossenhain in Saxony by Litterer Korrosionsschutz GmbH Leipzig